Get some Interesting facts about Jansen Panettiere, He is an American actor, voice actor, and musician, born on September 25, 1994, in Palisades, New York. He is the younger brother of actress Hayden Panettiere and grew together. Jansen started his career in entertainment at the age of 8, appearing in a stage production of “Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea” as Sosuke.
He also gave for his voice in the animated film “The Ant Bully” (2006), where he played the lead character Lucas Nickle. He continued to work in animated productions, voicing characters in films like “Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil” (2011) and “Alpha and Omega 2: A Howl-iday Adventure” (2013). Jansen also appeared so many television shows such as “The X-Files,” “The Sopranos,” and “Heroes.” He played the recurring role of Damon Porter in the TV series “Last Man Standing” (2012-2013) and starred as Dylan in the film “The Perfect Game” (2009). Here we have listed some interesting facts of Jansen Panettiere.
Check Here! some interesting facts about Jansen Panettiere:
- Jansen was born on September 25, 1994, in Palisades, New York, USA.
- He is the younger brother of actress Hayden Panettiere.
- Like his sister, Jansen started working in the early 2000s.
- Jansen made his acting debut at the age of 8, playing the role of Sosuke in the stage production of “Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea.”
- His breakthrough role was in the animated film “The Ant Bully,” where he provided the voice of Lucas Nickle.
- Jansen has appeared in popular TV shows such as “The X-Files,” “The Sopranos,” and “Heroes.”
- He has also lent his voice to a number of animated productions, including “The Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina” and “Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil.”
- Panettiere died at age 28 on February 19, 2023.